Residence permit in Turkey
Dear customers of Villa Antalya, if you plan to live in Turkey, you need to apply for a residence permit.
We draw your attention that the registration of the residence permit is included in the package of post-sale services of the company Villa Antalya.
The residence permit can be issued both on the basis of ownership and on the basis of a lease agreement.
The residence permit is issued for 1 or 2 years.
List of required documents:
- Completed application form from the migration service website
- 4 photos
- Passport and copy of passport
- Copy of ownership (TAPU) or lease agreement
- Confirmation of the validity of the property right from the cadastral committee
- Earthquake property insurance
- Medical insurance issued on the territory of Turkey and corresponding to the requirements of the migration service.
- Extract from the account of the Turkish bank about the presence of 60 000 dollars - for the registration of residence permits for a year and $ 120,000 for registration for 2 years.
The required documents are scanned and sent to the migration service portal. After this, the electronic system assigns the date and time of personal reception.
When the time comes, a foreigner who issues a residence permit, arrives at a personal reception, where he receives a document on the beginning of the procedure for registering a residence permit. With this document, he can remain on the territory of Turkey, until his to his address does not come a residence permit card. The residence permit card comes within three months.